Setting Suns of Many A Place & Time

Heavenly Rays v2
Sunrise at Strawberry Pinnacles
Vertical Rainbow
This was taken on the freeway on my home from Drivers Ed.
Smokey Sunflowers
This is outside my home when we had those massive fires over most of the west and the valley I live in was covered in smog so the sun was red.
Spooky Sight
Halloween
Gorge Gradient
Right outside of Bryce Canyon
Swish Swoosh
This is taken right outside my window a couple of months ago.

All of these pictures were edited in some form or another mostly increasing the colour vibrancy and saturation or evening out a tint or even clarifying the photo. These photos are all sunsets/sunrises. The reason why I chose these pictures as my final photo gallery is the entire reason I got into photography was someone showed me how special and beautiful sunsets really are and it has stuck with me since then.

Comments